France |  Suisse |  International
Glazenburg
Revit 2011 to Artlantis export missing elements
Sent : 06/12/2012 09:30:09

dear all, i have been modeling my schoolproject for a few weeks, now i arrived on the point of test rendering etc. My model in Revit is still not finished, but in the last couple of days its gets increasingly harder to get a decent export, more and more the artlantis file is missing elements, mostly these are curtain walls. as you can see in the image my facade is build of custom made curtain panels in revit, these have an height of one story (3200mm) and a width of 2700mm. i have copied these elements over the complete facade. on the transparent facade i have created a transparant curtainwall, actually there are also missing elements in this facade. I already installed Revit 2012, closed all other programs etc. but i still gett an export with missing elements. Does anybody know how to solve this issue. My deadline is friday and it would be a pity if my modelling was a waste of time. Hope to get some help! Matthijs

Ildikó
Re: Revit 2011 to Artlantis export missing elements
Sent : 06/12/2012 23:56:15

Are they linked models maybe? All elements should be imported before the export. The size of your curtain wall is not too large, it shouldn't be a problem.

Picard (Admin)
Sent : 07/05/2012 09:54:48

We don't have your project did you entered a ticket in our Ticket Center? Here we don't know which Artlantis version you are using. Nonetheless yesterday we have delivered a update of the Revit 2012 exporter to Artlantis 4.1, if you are with Artlantis 4.0 please upadte it to 4.1 version. Alain Picard Abvent

Stolarz
Sent : 02/20/2013 22:31:18

Has this issue been resolved yet? I am having the same issue with my Revit Curtain Walls. Many pieces come into Artlantis missing? Anyone have a fix or workaround?

© ABVENT 2020       |  Contact | Jobs | Abvent Group