France |  Suisse |  International
Schneider
Not able to export from Archicad 13
Sent : 03/06/2010 00:35:32

Hi all, I am not able to export my files to Artlantis. I used the plug-in but the textures seem to be destroyed. What can I do?

Grujic
Re: Not able to export from Archicad 13
Sent : 03/06/2010 14:49:11

Which ArchiCAD 13 build and which ArtLantis export AddOn? Make sure that your ArchiCAD is updated, then download and install the AddOn from this web site. Should work ...

sonne
Sent : 05/20/2010 17:40:23

Hi Schneider, I have the same problem with export from archicad to artlantis. My bulidings look like yours..... do you have a solution?

Marian
Sent : 05/24/2010 12:48:46

It also happened to me! Before saving as atl file, you have to close the 3D window and then re-open it. It worked for me :)

Ildikó
Sent : 05/28/2010 13:31:29

I also suggest you to check the distance of the model from the absolute origin in the CAD. These kind of problems generally occur when it is very-very far from the origin.

sonne
Sent : 05/29/2010 09:27:17

Hi Ildiko, I have the same problem with the export of my files from Acrchicad to artlantis - my files look like his. That´s why I posted several times here. I got the tip here in this forum to check the distance from the absolut origin in tghe CAD. In my CAD-file the distance was about 6 m, so I set the model directly on to the absolut origin and it was the same result: the model was crushed. By this time my problem should be at abvent an I hope, they/ you find an answer for this problem.

Ildikó
Sent : 06/02/2010 10:38:14

Did you open a ticket in the Support Center? To reproduce the same problem, developers generally need information about your Artlantis version, system type and hardware. By the way: these plugs are updated time to time, and the latest version of the ArchiCAD 13 plug-in was released in April. First you should update your plug maybe and check if your problems still exist. You can download it here: http://www.artlantis.com/index.php?page=download/plugin/index and read the readme about the installation.

sonne
Sent : 06/02/2010 11:56:12

Hi Ildiko, Thank you, but I had installed the latest add on and I had deketed the one without the ending .apx. Always the same result - file crashed... I even opened a ticket in the support center but got no answer..I think I open another one....

© ABVENT 2020       |  Contact | Jobs | Abvent Group