France |  Suisse |  International
Yulian
long time export from revit to artlantis
Sent : 12/13/2012 00:48:53

hi everyone i tried to export from revit to artlantis via export plugin (version 4.1), but the process is time consuming. actually the export of a model with materials is take about 1 hour. Revit 2013 Artlantis Export Plugins 4.1 Artlantis Studio 4.1

Yulian
Re: long time export from revit to artlantis
Sent : 12/13/2012 23:11:05

Any help please, any workaround

Yulian
Sent : 12/14/2012 01:04:17

I seem that the export plugin actually not take advantagens off multiprocessor an memory???

Ildikó
Sent : 12/14/2012 15:05:09

Hi, it's really strange that it takes so long... is your model very big? Or do you have many-many-many textures? Did you succeed to open the atl file resulting after the export? Suggestion: try the same export with an other file and see the time it takes. Maybe your file contains something that can't be easily converted into .atl format, it's just a guess. If you experience the same thing, please address this issue to the Support Center at artlantis.com.

Yulian
Sent : 12/15/2012 19:21:01

Hi, thanks for the response actually the model has very textures, the project is about 20 ha area, has many buildings and complex terrain landscape. the atl model is ok, this open correctly in artlantis but the screen is only black. at this time, i no idea of waths happens thanks again yulian

Ildikó
Sent : 12/24/2012 11:14:27

Check the layers, are they set visible? You have black preview generally when no layer is activated.

© ABVENT 2020       |  Contact | Jobs | Abvent Group