France |  Suisse |  International
Da Ros
Info for Artlantis 3 plug in and VW 2009
Sent : 03/01/2010 10:14:46

Good morning, sorry for my bad english, i can speak only italian and german. :-) My question is simple: why can't find an Artlantis 3 plug-in version for VW 2009? The Archicad user can download for version 12 and 13, but for VW only the 2010 version is downloadable. That's no good, i think! I'm a Student with a VW 2009 commercial license and with an Artlantis 2 student licence. At April must i change my version of Artlantis, i must uptadet to version 3. But without a correct plug in... is a big problem. Can you do something? Thank you so much and sorry one more time for my language. :-) Z

Ildikó
Re: Info for Artlantis 3 plug in and VW 2009
Sent : 03/01/2010 14:44:55

Sorry for not having the Artlantis 3 plug for VW 2009... With all this, I don't see any problem, you have to proceed like this: export from VW 2009 Atl 2 files, that you can easily open in Atl 3. If you need to update your model in VW, go back, make the changes and save a second Atl 2 file. Open it in Atl 3, and go to: File > Use reference File.... The reference file is available from inside of Artlantis too. So you won't lose your previous work done in Artlantis. Ildiko

Da Ros
Re: Info for Artlantis 3 plug in and VW 2009
Sent : 03/01/2010 17:04:47

Ok, so i must all time export a new file, than open it with artlantis 3 and use a reference file... thats ok... but a little bit... complicated and unpleasant... It's to complicated and expensive an elaboration for a VW2009 version? It's a possibility to see a version in the future? I remember, for artlatis 2 was version for VW 2008 and 2009, why the Artlantis team is not interessed? I hope that you can me understand one more time... that's a new experience for me and a record!!! :-D Thank you. Z

© ABVENT 2020       |  Contact | Jobs | Abvent Group