France |  Suisse |  International
Janca
Export ADT to Artlantis
Sent : 01/12/2010 17:00:51

Can someone help me pls? I´ve problem with disapearing sections of blocks in big models (parts of chairs, etc.). I have read, that I need to explode blocks, but it is not working. Still missing parts. I maade these blocks, so I want ask on which level it must be exploded, or what to do (if I´m doing something wrong). Sorry for my bad english.

Janca
Re: Export ADT to Artlantis
Sent : 01/13/2010 10:45:06

I have forgotten to write what soft made this. I´m using AutoCAD Architecture 2010 and exprot to Artlantis studio 2. I´m out of ideas what to do, please help :)

Ildikó
Sent : 01/15/2010 14:41:54

I'm not very familiar with AutoCAD Architecture, sorry.... The blocks should be exploded, that's right. Linked files should be also imported I think, at least this is the instruction for those working in Revit. Is there anybody else exporting from AutoCAD? With some good advices? Ildiko

Ells
Sent : 01/18/2010 15:27:07

Make sure the block you made in CADD is all (all parts of it) on the same layer. You may accidentially have different parts on different layers in CADD.

david
Sent : 02/19/2010 20:19:52

Here's what I do from ADT 2010 Create a view component with all the Xrefs. Bind the xrefs using insert as the method. Explode the xrefs after being bound. Export the file as a ADT 2007 format. Open in Artlantis using blocks and layers. This has worked for me for a very long time with both Artlantis 2 and 3

© ABVENT 2020       |  Contact | Jobs | Abvent Group